One of the primary purposes of a YAG, as Fr. Jenkins used to say back in the 1980s, is “to-get-her.” While no one seems to have kept a count of exactly how many weddings resulted from the original YAGs, it was certainly a significant number. This time around, we are trying to keep track.
For our purposes, a YAG wedding is any wedding where both parties attended at least one YAG simultaneously. Some couples actually met “at” the YAGs; other couples had met or were even dating prior to coming to their first YAG; but the main thing is that they both attended and are known by the YAG group. So far, we have been averaging about 2 weddings per year, with more coming!
In addition to these, there have been several unilateral YAG weddings, where a YAGer has married a non-YAGer, but we don’t count them as part of our total.
To see pictures from each wedding, click on the name of the couple.
- Dominic Current & Jenny Cerise 12-1-2018
- Levi Giese & Jacinta Simpson 7-27-2019
- Anthony Ruegemer & Katia Holbrook 8-24-2019
- Mark Fischer & Annie Young 10-19-2019
- Paul Wesner & Bernadette Schroepfer 9-7-2020
- Vincent Eldracher & Regina Gough 9-12-2020
- Steven Cerise & Victoria Kiernan 11-7-2020
- Greg Hilliard & Caroline Briggs 1-23-2021