One of the primary purposes of a YAG, as Fr. Jenkins used to say back in the 1980s, is “to-get-her.” While no one seems to have kept a count of exactly how many weddings resulted from the original YAGs, it was certainly a significant number. This time around, we are trying to keep track.
For our purposes, a YAG wedding is any eventual marriage between 2 YAG attendees. (This page originally said people who “attended at least one YAG simultaneously,” but a check of our 2019 disclaimer post showed that it does not include that caveat. Most couples do anyway.)
Some couples actually met “at” the YAGs; other couples had met or were even dating prior to coming to their first YAG; but the main thing is that they both attended and are known by the YAG group. So far, we have been averaging about 2 (now more like 3) weddings per year, with more coming!
In addition to these, there have been several unilateral YAG weddings, where a YAGer has married a non-YAGer, but we don’t count them as part of our total.
To see pictures from each wedding, click on the name of the couple.
- Dominic Current & Jenny Cerise 12-1-2018
- Levi Giese & Jacinta Simpson 7-27-2019
- Anthony Ruegemer & Katia Holbrook 8-24-2019
- Mark Fischer & Annie Young 10-19-2019
- Paul Wesner & Bernadette Schroepfer 9-7-2020
- Vincent Eldracher & Regina Gough 9-12-2020
- Steven Cerise & Victoria Kiernan 11-7-2020
- Greg Hilliard & Caroline Briggs 1-23-2021
- Joseph Simpson & Sarah Burns 4-17-2021
- Travis Otworth & Claire Gardner 5-1-2021
- Peter Creighton & Alexa Kantirakis 6-12-2021
- James Walz & Karen Puga 10-2-2021
- Brian Kimpel & Anne Marie Halm 1-8-2022
- Luke Hogan & Mary Lynne Riopel 1-15-2022
- Cory Tesch & Sadie Schaefer 5-28-2022
- Andrew Otworth & Teresa Creighton 9-17-22
- Phillip Halm & Brooke Gregory 2-4-2023
- Andrew Kiernan & Eliza DeRienzo 4-22-2023
- Matthew Giese & Leanne Arlinghaus 4-29-2023
- Collin Branigan & Christina Eldracher 5-13-2023
- Joseph Vines & Gabrielle Swinney 8-12-2023
Honorary YAG Wedding: